Air Venturi 100 cu-in Carbon Fiber Air Tank w/ Valve and Hose
- 4,500 psi max fill pressure
- 100 cu-in air capacity
- Valve is unregulated
- Integrated Pressure Release valve
- DIN 300 Output Valve (Female threads)
- Airflow restrictor (Slow Flow Valve)
- Stainless steel female quick-disconnect coupling attached to output end of hose
- Includes test plug for checking pressure remaining in the tank
- 16" tall
- 4.3" diameter
- Empty weight 4.3 lbs
- Filled weight 5.4 lbs
High pressure air has never been so portable! The Air Venturi 100 cubic inch (cu-in) Carbon Fiber Tank is the perfect option for the airgunner on the go. Weighing in at less than 5 lbs and being small enough to fit into a backpack means you can take this tank anywhere.
The unregulated valve allows for easy filling of any PCP in your arsenal (up to 4500 psi). The rubberized hand wheel allows for precise fill control and the slow flow valve keeps your air cylinder cool while filling.
If you're looking for an air tank that is ready to go at a moments notice, the Air Venturi 100 cu-in carbon fiber tank should be at the top of your list.