FX Dreamline Classic, GRS Green Mountain Laminate stock, and optional DonnyFL Moderator
- Precharged pneumatic
- Ergonomic GRS Green Mountain Laminate stock
- Externally Adjustable Match Precision (AMP) regulator
- STX Smooth Twist X Barrel System
- Two-stage Adjustable Trigger
- Fully Shrouded barrel with Fixed DonnyFL Moderator
- 3-step transfer port adjustment
- 11mm dovetail for optics mounting
- 250cc air cylinder
- 230 BAR / 3,335 PSI Max Fill Pressure
- GRS Left-Hand or Right-Hand grip
- Smooth Sidelever cocking system
- Magazine Capacity: 22 rds. in .177, 18 rds. in .22, 16 rds. in .25, 13 rds. in .30
- Shots per fill: 100 in .177, 60 in .22, 30 in .25, 25 in .30
- Muzzle Energy: 20 FPE in .177, 32 FPE in .22, 48 FPE in .25, 75 FPE in .30
- 500mm (19.685") barrel in .177 & .22 cal, 600mm (23.62") barrel in .25 & .30 cal
- 1/8" BSPP Fill Probe
- Includes one magazine and 3-year transferable warranty
A high capacity magazine, functioning flawlessly within a smooth sidelever operated action, with a match grade, two stage adjustable trigger and a fully shrouded precision barrel capped off with an affixed moderator to keep your shooting quiet: these are features all shooters are interested in. They are also features that you'll find on all of the Dreamline models brought to you by FX Airguns! And they don't stop there: the Smooth Twist X barrel liner system, AMP (Adjustable Match Precision) externally adjustable regulator, and a 3-step transfer port adjustment round out the impressive feature list you get when purchasing an FX Dreamline Classic.
This model features an updated GRS Green Mountain Laminate stock, one of the first air rifle stocks from the illustrious Norwegian producers of top-quality rifle stocks. The stock includes innovative characteristics such as tool-free adjustments, an offset and angled GRS grip (right-hand or left-hand), a wide forearm with a UIT (Anschutz) rail, built-in sling studs, and an adjustable cheekpiece and adjustable buttpad.
The Dreamline Classic is capable of putting out up to 20 FPE in .177, 32 FPE in .22 and an impressive 48 FPE in .25! Air up the 250cc cylinder to 230 BAR (3,335 PSI) and enjoy many magazines worth of shots with laser accuracy. Of course, you can easily change the performance via the regulator adjustment and transfer port adjustments should you choose to.
And the true innovation of the Dreamline, the ability to not only change calibers on your rifle, but also the ability to change configurations as your wants and needs change. With a Dreamline Caliber-Change Kit, you'll be able to turn your Dreamline Classic into any of the available configurations at will. The Dreamline Classic with GRS Green Mountain Laminate Stock is truly capable of morphing into the rifle of your dreams and beyond, so get one today!
*scope not included.