FX Integrated Harmonic Barrel Tuner
- 500mm, 600mm and 700mm lengths
- High-grade carbon fiber construction
- Allows barrel dampening and precise tuning
- Tool-free rotating running weight for micro-adjustments
- Threaded ends for .177/.22, .25, and .30 cal.
- Compatible with all models of FX Impact
- Barrel Not included, this is to be used with your existing barrel
The FX Integrated Harmonic Barrel Tuner allows shooters to both dampen and thoroughly tune compatible FX air rifles. It goes beyond anything previously available for precision tuning to yield incredible accuracy and consistency.
It utilizes high-grade carbon fiber construction which is superior to the aluminum typically used because it does not expand as much from the heat of the sun, thus maintaining POI better. It also adds rigidity and is better suited to controlling harmonics than aluminum. De-resonating rings have been added to the base of the shroud, and these press on the barrel to help dampen vibrations.
The rotating weight at the end of the shroud can be adjusted in small increments that noticeably affect the performance of the air rifle, and the weight can be set without the use of tools, and is designed to maintain its setting without tools as well. The tuner comes with three ends customized for different calibers: .177/.22, .25, and .30. These ends are engineered to improve accuracy and are also threaded to let shooters add a moderator.
To help achieve a higher level of accuracy with a compatible FX air rifle, buy an FX Integrated Harmonic Barrel Tuner today.