The FX Panthera 700 PCP Air Rifle delivers astounding precision for slug shooting at the competition level, particularly Precision Rifle Series (PRS) shooting. It offers the renowned adjustability and tuning options for which FX is known, and includes groundbreaking technologies that drive the airgun industry to new heights.
This air rifle is focused on repeatability and consistency when using slugs in competitive shooting. FX designed it to cater to those who need to be able to predict the outcome of a shot each time, particularly in long-range shooting, where accuracy and repeatability are the keys to victory. Testing reveals surprisingly low standard deviations and extreme spreads on 10-shot strings.
This version of the air rifle uses a 700mm barrel that delivers maximum power and long-distance performance, as well as an FX Superior Heavy STX barrel liner that results in the best slug performance possible.
The Dynamic Block provides efficient power with a high-power, short impulse valve, and it works with the over-the-barrel regulated Dynamic Plenum that adds stability to the barrel to result in precise and powerful performance. Shooters can track the regulated plenum pressure and the bottle pressure at any time without moving the rifle using the dual angled manometers on the left side of the block.
The tuning capabilities of the FX Panthera 700 are enabled through features that include the two-stage adjustable match trigger, adjustable hammer spring tension power wheel, and externally-adjustable AMP MKII regulator. Genuine ambidextrous operation is made possible by features such as the adjustable reversible cheekpiece and reversible sidelever, and the fully-adjustable buttstock and zero-angle AR grip further the customization possibilities.
The Picatinny optics rail uses a 20 MOA cant for improved accuracy at long ranges, and the 14.5" Arca-Swiss and M-LOK forend rail enables the addition of competition accessories. The air rifle has a removable 300cc carbon fiber bottle that attaches to the rear of the rifle, and a rear-located Foster quick-disconnect fill port for ease of use.
To get an air rifle that offers shooters the ability to compete with the performance of .22LR precision shooters, buy an FX Panthera 700 PCP Air Rifle from Pyramyd Air now.
FX Panthera PCP Air Rifle
- Reversible sidelever
- 300cc rear carbon fiber bottle
- 156cc Magnum XL Plenum
- Improved high-power, short impulse valve Dynamic Block
- Over-the-barrel Dynamic Plenum design
- Quick Tune System
- Fill pressure: 250 BAR/3,625 PSI
- Shots per fill* (@900 FPS): 90 (.22), 70 (.25), 40 (.30)
- Max. energy**: 96 FPE (.22), 107 FPE (.25), 150 FPE (.30)
- Magazine capacity: 21 (.177), 18 (.22), 16 (.25), 13 (.30)
- Standard Side Shot magazine with deeper .51" lid for longer slugs
- Superior Smooth Twist X barrel
- Superior Heavy STX barrel liner
- Adjustable hammer tension power wheel
- AMP MKII (Adjustable Match Precision) regulator
- 2-stage adjustable match trigger
- Dual angled manometers: bottle and regulated pressure
- Picatinny optics rail with 20 MOA cant
- Arca-Swiss/M-LOK forend rail
- Zero-angle AR grip
- 1/2"x20 male threads at the end of the shroud
- Fully-adjustable ridged rubber buttstock
- Ambidextrous adjustable cheekpiece
- Rear Foster Quick-Disconnect fill port
- Barrel length: 700mm/27.5"
- Overall length: 49"
- Weight: 8.55 lbs.
* - Using: 22gr hybrid slugs (.22), 26gr hybrid slugs (.25), 44.5gr hybrid slugs (.30)
** - Using tungsten hammer and: 40gr slug at 1040 FPS (.22), 55.5gr slug at 930 FPS (.25), 70gr slug at 982 FPS (.30)
*700 mm version. Numbers will decrease as the barrel length shortens.